30 minutes – race against clock – before Friday becomes Saturday on my calendar – GO!!
Wonderful I type go and the keyboard refuses to type. WONDERFUL – doubtful meet
- Where will you find a windlass?
Ans: in the weight room at the gym
- What’s the difference between a paddle and an oar?
Ans: the circumference of the pole
- How do you bore water?
- If 007 has a licence to kill, what do the previous 6 have licences for?
Ans: (in no particular order) – thought patterns documentation – intentional
deviations – graphing charts – tactics – immunity – seal of approval to chicken
- Why do we have pancakes on Shrove Tuesday?
Ans: Food storage in prep of long wait until Fat Tuesday a.k.a. Mardi Gras
- Why do we say something is ‘dog-eared’ if it’s shabby or tatty?
Ans: Sounds more pleasing to the ear and much better visual than
- What color are peacock eggs?
Ans: Various – depends on the painter
- What is the difference between the Big Dipper and The Plough?
Ans: The location – US/Canada versus UK/Ireland
- How do you make Sloe Gin?
Ans: Ask the bartender to shake well all ingredients for a fizz effect
- Who were The Goons?
Ans: Relatives of mine – actual considered alien due to RH Negative blood