This weeks questions:
01. What is the Pythagorean Theorem?
Ans: Reminder why I chose Business Course in High School and Accounting
courses in college
02. What is the Higgs boson better known as?
Ans: The host to universe’s dark matter
03. Technically an acronym, what does COVID-19 actually stand for?
Ans: An invisible enemy that led to a serious worldwide medical crisis
04. What is the Theory of Relativity?
Ans: Special versus General makes for an excellent Advanced Science course project.
05. What is Newton’s Third Law?
Ans: The one following his ‘first’ and ‘second’ laws of motion
06. What is the difference between mass and weight?
Ans: A heart-healthy diet and numbers registered on the scale
07. What is the formula for density?
Ans: Percentage ratio of fabric fibers compacted together
08. What is the process by which a solid transforms directly into a gas called?
Ans: Vegetarian diet containing lots of cruciferous vegetables
09. What makes biology unique compared to other sciences?
Ans: High school classmates following teacher’s instructions dissect a frog.
10. According to one particular idiom, what do April showers bring?
Ans: An overabundance of weeds – total opposite of a gardener’s floral dream
You must be logged in to post a comment.