Hello bloggers . . .
Yesterday I answered the questions posed to me as a nominee and thanked sweet
‘Sadje’ at Keepitalive for nominating me.
I promised I’d think up 11 new questions overnight.
1. Are blog stats of great importance to you?
2. Do you believe in ‘happily ever after’ in today’s world?
3. Which do you prefer a. Kindle reader – b. old fashioned newspaper?
4. During a visit to your home what ‘one’ item would most surprise me?
5. Do you prefer to utilize daily prompts, enter in monthly challenges or
write whatever you choose?
6. Are you a video game player?
7. Do you find interaction with ‘virtual’ friends to be a positive,
negative or mixed-feelings experience?
8. In recent years have you dabbled in new hobbies – some which may
interfere with allotted time for writing?
9. Do you compare yourself to others or continue to be happy with who
10. In a supermarket do you prefer to utilize the self-checkout stations?
11. Are you pro or con with regard to home schooling?
Ah, the questions I scribbled on note paper at 2:25 a.m. have now been typed for you.
I have ‘two’ slight problems though.
1. Some of the bloggers you nominated are in the same circle as mine ‘blogging
friends’. Does the original host wish each of us to nominate different bloggers?
2. I have to learn how to create a hyperlink – imagine! I did read instructions prior
to accessing my site. Perhaps one of our friends can be of assistance here. Thank
you in advance.
Much Love . . . June