Questions and Answers
1. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
My preference is tea.
2. Considering your choice, do you prefer it hot or cold?
I like my tea hot in the morning with breakfast.
Iced tea is my choice for lunch or any time thereafter.
3. How do you take it (cream, sugar, honey, black, etc)?
I place two tea bags in an oversized mug then add enough milk to make it
on the light side.
With a tall glass of iced tea, I like some raspberry flavoring or sliced lemon.
4. What is your earliest memory of drinking coffee?
I started drinking coffee at age eighteen when waiting at the downtown
bus terminal for the arrival of my second bus to my first full-time job.
Morning commute was comprised of two buses with a stopover.
5. What is your earliest memory of drinking tea?
I’m not exactly certain; however, I think it may have been during the period I
was diagnosed with a duodenal ulcer.
Do you prefer a single question or a variety on a theme or a mixture of both for the
‘Truthful Tuesday Prompt’?
Me, I like a variety and a mixture is fine since the bonus question a participant always
had the option to answer or disregard altogether.