Today’s prompt: ‘what day is it anyway’
Thanks to late winter season snowstorms I awoke to the third consecutive grey
dismal day and thought to take advantage of time spent indoors I’d access my
Kindle reader opting to read from a most recent downloaded selection, the
“iPhone13 Camera User Guide”.
This week’s prompt ‘Breathtaking’
If inclusive in one’s post ‘doesn’t’ count towards requirement of 14 words.
The avid seamstress couldn’t believe her luck.
A breathtaking homemade wreath available for purchase.
Prompt: 4 questions with an additional optional
1. What kind of music do you like?
Ans: I love country music and quite enjoyed playing country tunes
on my keyboard.
Johnny Cash’ “Walk the Line”, Patsy Cline’s “Crazy”, Keith Urban’s
“Days Go By” and Blake Shelton’s “Came Here to Forget” were some
selections I managed to play from sheet music.
2. What is your favorite food?
Ans: I love ice cream. In younger years I made frappes, consumed
countless ice cream cones and hot fudge sundaes.
Due to age and slowed down metabolism I can no longer indulge
since although tasty it adds to my spare tire.
Ben & Jerry’s ‘Cherry Garcia’ is my favorite flavor.
3. What is your favorite tipple? (For those who don’t drink, what do
you order when out with friends)?
Ans: The occasional Sloe Gin Fizz Cocktail or glass of Zinfandel wine
was curtailed back in 1994 due to medication.
I now order either raspberry iced tea or coffee milk.
4. What relaxes you (music, reading, walking, meditation, yoga etc.)?
Ans: Walking and connecting with Nature is high on my list of responses.
Currently I’ve been reading a potpourri of genres and learning the practice
Calm App 😊
5. Gratitude: How often do you have some me time?
I prioritize what has to be done and each day am adamant about some
Today’s prompt: ‘mat-met-mitt-mot-mutt’ (use 1 or all)
weekly met with students
rules hour mutter no English
all queries translation raise mitts
textbooks in backpacks session begin
rapport betwixt matters college memoir
aujourd’ hui, huit mars
une battante toujours , vielle
1. This is my first attempt writing a Haiku in French.
2. The French language has accents and I need to check if I can add
another language to my laptop keyboard settings. 🙏🏻
3. I’m open to constructive criticism on the placement of words.
4. I’m fully aware a person not immersed in a country where a language is
spoken on a daily basis will over time forget learned grammatical rules.
You must be logged in to post a comment.