Prompt: 4 questions with an additional optional
1. What kind of music do you like?
Ans: I love country music and quite enjoyed playing country tunes
on my keyboard.
Johnny Cash’ “Walk the Line”, Patsy Cline’s “Crazy”, Keith Urban’s
“Days Go By” and Blake Shelton’s “Came Here to Forget” were some
selections I managed to play from sheet music.
2. What is your favorite food?
Ans: I love ice cream. In younger years I made frappes, consumed
countless ice cream cones and hot fudge sundaes.
Due to age and slowed down metabolism I can no longer indulge
since although tasty it adds to my spare tire.
Ben & Jerry’s ‘Cherry Garcia’ is my favorite flavor.
3. What is your favorite tipple? (For those who don’t drink, what do
you order when out with friends)?
Ans: The occasional Sloe Gin Fizz Cocktail or glass of Zinfandel wine
was curtailed back in 1994 due to medication.
I now order either raspberry iced tea or coffee milk.
4. What relaxes you (music, reading, walking, meditation, yoga etc.)?
Ans: Walking and connecting with Nature is high on my list of responses.
Currently I’ve been reading a potpourri of genres and learning the practice
Calm App 😊
5. Gratitude: How often do you have some me time?
I prioritize what has to be done and each day am adamant about some
This week’s questions:
1. When you were a kid did you eat the crusts on your sandwich or not?
Ans: Yes, I ate ‘ALL’ parts without fuss.
2. Are you a fan of musicals __why or why not?
Ans: No interest whatsoever – preferred the movies. The Lion King and Les Miserables
would have been good choices.
3. Is it difficult to do what you do (for a living, hobby, etc.)? If you’re retired, what you
‘did’ previously for a job can be substituted.
Ans: No, I loved my job as bookkeeper with accountant’s duties. It was a great feeling
at the end of a day, week, month or year when all figures balanced.
4. What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to (doesn’t have to be a rock concert either)?
Ans: To date I still enjoy the local ‘free’ summer concerts and years ago I was blessed
to be able to watch my children perform in their school concerts. I won tickets to see
‘Chicago’ live and gave them to a relative.
1. Restrictions are being lifted all over the world.
Do you feel it’s safe to go out and mingle in crowds
in light of the Pandemic?
ANSWER: Not at this time as it appears opening up the
country (even at a slow pace) has taken a turn for
2. What are some things that are okay to do occasionally
but definitely not okay to do every day?
ANSWER: Ordering take-out food and shopping for expensive
3. Would you relocate for love (romantic or otherwise)?
ANSWER: Doubtful during this last chapter of life – Chuckle!
4. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories? (no judgment)
ANSWER: Yes, however I choose to keep my opinions private.
Prompt: Questions and Answer
- In your opinion do May/December romances ever work?
Ans: Age isn’t always a determining factor of forever after. If the younger
person in the relationship is mature enough and both individuals share
lots of common interests then my opinion is ‘yes’.
2. What physical action or gesture do you find romantic?
Ans: Those impromptu moments shared alone together – a stolen kiss
3. What is your idea of a romantic dinner?
Ans: Sitting across the table from the partner I love (restaurant or
at home) under dimmed light with candles glowing, fresh florals on
the table, a tasty meal plus shared dessert and intelligent conversation
4. Is ‘love’ a real ‘thing’ or merely a physical chemical response and
brain activity pulling our emotional strings?
Ans: Love is real when you both finish each other’s sentences.
The chemical response happens when the heart finds the right one.
Question: How do you show your loved ones that you love them?
Ans: Daily ‘I Love You’, unexpected surprises, enjoying the good
times and being supportive during the bad ones.
- Do you like or dislike surprises?
Ans: I enjoy both giving and being the recipient of positive ones – frown on negatives.
2 What’s your favorite zoo animal?
Ans: The peacock – so beautiful when feathers are spread.
3. What three things do you think of the most each day?
Ans: Family – world situation – agenda
4. When, if ever, is taking a human life justified?
Ans: Although this is not my call, it’s difficult to fathom the injustices done to
innocent victims by criminals who show no remorse.
Attitude of Gratitude Section (always optional)
Question: Do small miracles exist?
Ans: Yes, I’ve witnessed a special one (8lbs. 2 oz. son) born 2 years to date
from his older brother (stillborn) almost to the exact minute.
You must be logged in to post a comment.