What would you do?
It’s a known fact humans respond and react to circumstances often in pompous manners. How does a partner handle deceit?
- Counseling to figure out the ‘whys’ of the illicit behavior is a good first step in the process of salvaging a relationship.
- If both parties can communicate their innermost and brutally honest thoughts then there’s hope for the future, a reconciliation.
- Forgiveness plays a most important role for both; however, the recipient who took the blunt force of the betrayal often finds it difficult to trust and forget.
- Spiritual healing works its’ magic to newfound happiness. Finalization of body-mind-soul combination helps rebuild a loving synchronous coexistence.
Outward appearances . . . ahead follows the nobody knows . . . the blasphemous secrets.
A tangled web woven bestowed upon the innocent party now becomes a cross for individual to bear from point of revelation likely ’til death.
He committed no crime yet tis he who suffers in silence. Long ago he tired of failed attempts with regard to solving the hardest jigsaw puzzle imaginable.
- Why did the most troublesome questions he posed to counselors go unanswered?
- Why were only hypothetical situations offered up by those professionals?
- Would their responses suffice?
- Would his life ever return to normal?
- Questions, questions and more questions ahead.
Viewers, stay tuned for the next chapter of what some might refer to as a soap opera.
© 2018 June Quintin