- What is an earwig?
Ans: A synthetic earmuff
- Do echoes get frustrated hearing themselves all the time?
Ans: Only if they screenshot their words
- A stitch in time may save nine, but what happens if you haven’t got a needle?
Ans: Opt for super glue – be precise though 🙂
- What is the truth about cats and dogs?
Ans: They really are fond of each other.
- Why do they call it a hairpin bend?
Ans: It’s hard to describe a ‘U’.
- What is a toad in a hole?
Ans: A recipe I’d prefer not to order for breakfast
- What are the bear necessities?
Ans: Cozy fleece sleepwear fabric coated with honey and bees
- What is hopscotch?
Ans: A sidewalk game – hop over the piles of butterscotch candies
- Maggie may and Prudence is dear, but what is Simon?
Ans: Somebody’s son – Simon says clueless.
- What are skinny jeans?
Ans: Opposites of fat genes
You must be logged in to post a comment.