Bundle package firm
Functions no competition
Near gone days converse humans
Texts robotic replacements
Tanka poem above ~ hilarious explanation
1. I needed an answer to a question.
2. Prepared with account number I soon
met my first dilemma.
3. Oh dear I need my glasses as the company’s 800 number
is spelled out (alphabetic).
4. I placed the call and listened to the menu selection.
5. ‘Other’ was my chosen option.
6. I’m told next step in process was receipt of a text message.
7. Instructions to access a hyperlink made me stop and think.
8. Being polite I replied to the text with ‘no thank you’.
9. I left the room to conduct a search via another method.
Imagine reading this ‘next’ text (verbatim).
“I’m sorry. I’m a bot and I’m still learning. Ask your questions…“
You must be logged in to post a comment.