place = Karawatha Forest, Australia
emotion = keen
adjective = kind-hearted
verb = keep
my animal = Koala
Sometimes in life one forms opinions and for certain I always thought the
‘Koala‘ was a bear.
“It’s a marsupial whose adorable features give off the impression it’s a bear.”
“There are approximately a dozen Koalas” in the ‘Karawatha’ Forest, a nature
reserve near Brisbane, Australia.
This cutie is far from ‘keen‘, an observance made while watching it stare at a
plate of toxic Eucalyptus leaves.
‘Keep’ it away from a karaoke machine. It’s sickening high-pitched cry sounds
more like an elephant.
This animal, an epitome of a cartoon teddy bear, is far from ‘kind-hearted’ to
Look you can purchase the stuffed version (mother and baby) at Amazon ~ aww how cute!
K: Crocheter’s Starter Kit
A crochet starter kit is a great present for a friend who has experienced
the desire to learn the craft.
Choose a nice basket preferably one with a handle. It doesn’t have to be
Place within it the following items (tools) of the art of crochet.
1. A few skeins of a well-known brand of yarn. Acrylic yarn has a vast
selection of colorful hues, is non-sensitive to skin and the learner will
find it works stitches with ease.
2. Two different size hooks – H (5:00mm) and J (6:00mm) are good
4. Yarn (a.k.a. tapestry) needles to weave in ends. They are available
in steel and plastic.
5. Stitch markers (inexpensive) are quite helpful for counting stitches
6. An easy instructional booklet with illustrations.
7. Remember to place a bow on the handle along with a nice gift card.