Hello fellow Bloggers . . .
I thank Sadje over at ‘Keepitalive’ for nominating me for this award.
This morning after more than a week’s hiatus from writing I found the invite in
Her questions were as follows:
1. What is your favorite time of the day?
Ans: I enjoy the afternoon as it’s time to relax a bit before prepping dinner for one.
2. How strict are you with yourself, regarding health?
Ans: At present my exercise regimen is now revamped for my age and I continue
to eat more healthy foods rather than junk food.
3. Do you follow back a blogger who follows you?
Ans: I make a sincere attempt unless the blogger’s posts are biased or contents
hold little interest.
Bloggers I’ve befriended are ones who write posts on topics I enjoy reading.
NOTE: On occasion I found and followed some who didn’t reciprocate in follow back.
4. How do you deal with criticism in real life?
Ans: I listen, reflect on what was said to me or about me and refuse to indulge
in argumentative differences of opinion; however, I have been known to speak
my mind on occasion.
5. How do you deal with criticism in the blogging world?
Ans: I don’t mind constructive criticism; however, I consider my blog ‘mine’.
If a person has nothing nice to comment than I think it best the person move
along to read another’s post (no need to be rude).
6. Any ideas about how we can turn the current situation to our advantage?
Ans: Presently where I reside this Monday was Phase 1 of reopening the state.
The media has made us aware of facts and created an overabundance of fear
these past few months.
I dislike the new norm but will abide by rules for safety of myself and others.
7. Are you a dessert person?
Ans: Yes, dessert was always served after family dinners. In recent years
I don’t always partake as much nor bake all those high-calorie cakes, pies
and special desserts.
8. What colors do you like to wear?
Ans: Pastels (orchid and pink) – prefer fabric with small prints
9. What color décor do you like around you, in your home?
Ans: Soft colors rather than brights
10. What is your favorite place to write from?
Ans: I do most of my writing on the laptop located on the computer desk.
11. Do you like getting blogging awards?
Ans: I think ‘yes’ since most people like to feel appreciated and enjoy the
recognition. Also I think the awards should be designated for those who
deserve them (not a friend-to-friend basis).
Thank you Sadje for nominating me. I appreciate your kindness.
As I have to sign-off shortly to attend a Webinar I shall post the logo
as directed and think of whom to nominate plus 11 new questions
The Sunshine Blogger Award