1. Restrictions are being lifted all over the world.
Do you feel it’s safe to go out and mingle in crowds
in light of the Pandemic?
ANSWER: Not at this time as it appears opening up the
country (even at a slow pace) has taken a turn for
2. What are some things that are okay to do occasionally
but definitely not okay to do every day?
ANSWER: Ordering take-out food and shopping for expensive
3. Would you relocate for love (romantic or otherwise)?
ANSWER: Doubtful during this last chapter of life – Chuckle!
4. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories? (no judgment)
ANSWER: Yes, however I choose to keep my opinions private.
- Do you like or dislike surprises?
Ans: I enjoy both giving and being the recipient of positive ones – frown on negatives.
2 What’s your favorite zoo animal?
Ans: The peacock – so beautiful when feathers are spread.
3. What three things do you think of the most each day?
Ans: Family – world situation – agenda
4. When, if ever, is taking a human life justified?
Ans: Although this is not my call, it’s difficult to fathom the injustices done to
innocent victims by criminals who show no remorse.
Attitude of Gratitude Section (always optional)
Question: Do small miracles exist?
Ans: Yes, I’ve witnessed a special one (8lbs. 2 oz. son) born 2 years to date
from his older brother (stillborn) almost to the exact minute.
You must be logged in to post a comment.