- Pancakes, waffles or French toast as your breakfast favorite?
Preference home-made pancakes – frozen Belgian or Buttermilk waffles 2nd
- Do you think a person’s name influences who they become?
A thought-proving question! Answer depends on how extraordinaire
the name and person’s life’s circumstances.
- Would things get better or worse if humans focused on what was going
well rather than what’s going wrong?
Sensationalism sells (learned in Journalism class).
I believe people should remain aware of situations and refrain from
embellishing on them or constantly pointing fingers.
After all, no individual is perfect.
- Is math something humans created or something discovered? Is looking at
reality mathematically an accurate representation of how things work?
It appears by all accounts that cavemen invented the usage of math through
artwork – so different than math we learned and use in today’s world.
Math definitely is a necessary component in all areas of record keeping.
- Gratitude – what are you grateful for right now?
I am thankful for the simple joys of life, the capability to survive in crisis,
wisdom learned thru experience and memories shared throughout the
years with loved ones near and far. Share Your World 3-30-2020